Wine Experiences at Fess Parker
We are excited to welcome you back to wine country!
All wine experiences are by seated reservation only. Advance reservations are required.
Reserve your spot below or call the winery at (805) 688-1545.
Our wine experiences will honor the state and county’s reopening guidelines while giving you the best of our wine country hospitality:
- All visitors will be seated on our outdoor veranda
- Wine club members are welcome to enjoy complimentary selected, pre-poured flights of Fess Parker wine for themselves and a maximum of three guests
- Wine club discounts will be offered on additional wine flights, wine by the glass, and on bottle purchases
- Parties sized 1-6 may reserve online and be seated together for wine flights, by the glass, or by the bottle.
- Parties of 7-10 guests can choose between wine by the glass or wine by the bottle - please call the winery to make these arrangements.
- Visits will be scheduled for 90 minutes each
The safety and enjoyment of our guests and staff means we will also adhere to specific guidelines:
- All guests must be 21 years or older
- Groups who book together will be seated together, while separate groups will be properly distanced from each other
- Face masks must be worn at all times on property at the winery except for when you are seated with your group
- Outside food is permitted Monday-Friday. No outside food is permitted Saturday-Sunday as we have contracted with various food trucks. Please note that coolers are not permitted on the patio and terrace at any times- only the picnic and lawn areas. Thank you.
What we are doing to ensure a safe visit:
- Our tasting room team will wear face masks throughout your visit
- We have hand sanitizer readily available for all guests
- We will sanitize our tables and chairs after each use
- We sanitize countertop surfaces, door handles, high touch areas multiple times throughout the day