Wine Experiences at Fess Parker
We are excited to welcome you back to wine country!
As we reopen the winery in California's Phase 2b, all wine experiences are by reservation only.
Reserve your spot by calling the winery at (805) 688-1545 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Advance reservations are required.
Our wine experiences will honor the state and county’s reopening guidelines while giving you the best of our wine country hospitality:
- All visitors will be seated on our outdoor veranda
- Please note, the purchase of a meal with your wine is a county and state requirement for reopening – we have partnered with First & Oak restaurant in Solvang to offer delicious, individually packed lunches for sale, including a vegetarian option (details further below)
- Wine club discounts will be offered on the meals, on wine by the glass, and on bottle purchases. However, tastings – complimentary or otherwise – are not permitted at this time
- Reservations can accommodate groups of 10 or fewer
- Visits will be scheduled for 90 minutes each
The safety and enjoyment of our guests and staff means we will also adhere to specific guidelines:
- All guests must be 21 years or older
- Groups who book together will be seated together, while separate groups will be properly distanced from each other
- Face masks must be worn at all times on property at the winery except for when you are seated with your group
- Unfortunately, outside food and picnicking are currently not permitted.
What we are doing to ensure a safe visit:
- Our tasting room team will wear face masks throughout your visit
- We have hand sanitizer readily available for all guests
- We will sanitize our tables and chairs after each use
- We sanitize countertop surfaces, door handles, high touch areas multiple times throughout the day